- Elevate the privileges to SAP user account the highest possible permissions temporarily.
- Make sure your IP address is in the SAP acceptable access range.
- Install network monitor tool like wireshark from wireshark.org to see if any interesting traffic is
- flowing between the BizTalk server and SAP server.
- While configuring to receive IDOC, SAP Basis team should have the visibility whether the
- connection is success/not.
- Make sure the SAP connection is configured as Unicode
The document consists some of the hands on errors encountered while connecting with SAP and the procedure to resolve it. a sample of one such error is
Error in Wireshark
*ERR*.1.registration of tp BIZTALK from host WQDESB12 not allowed.720.SAPGateway.
720.2.gwxxrd.c.3641..Tue Nov 12 15:08:07 2013….3972841.SAP-Gateway on host
HYPLABSSECC01.HYPLABS.iadb.org / sapgw00…..*ERR*
Error in Eventlog
The adapter “WCF-Custom” raised an error message. Details “Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_FAILURE.
AdapterErrorMessage=An exception has occurred on the listener while executing RfcWaitForRequest..
at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterReplyChannel.EndTryReceiveRequest(IAsyncResult result, RequestContext&
eceiveRequest(IAsyncResult result, RequestContext& context)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ErrorHandlingReceiver.EndTryReceive(IAsyncResult result, RequestContext& requestContext)”.